1. General – These conditions come into force with our acceptance of your order.
2. Payment – Payment must be received in full before your order can be dispatched.
3. Price – The prices payable for goods you order is as set out in our web site (E&OE). If, due to economic conditions, there is a price change on any item on your order, we will phone to advise prior to the order being despatched.
4. Availability – While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to deliver all the goods ordered by you, we will phone to offer alternative items (if applicable) or arrange for your order to be dispatched without the missing items. We will not debit any sum from your credit card until the goods ordered are ready to despatch. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
5. Cancellation – You may exercise your right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving your order. If you do decide to cancel, you must inform us in writing (Jinnee Designs). Goods are to be returned to us within 7 days in the same condition you received them at your own cost and risk. We shall refund you, within 30 days, the price you paid for any goods returned.
6. Delivery – We will deliver the goods ordered by you as soon as reasonably practicable to the address you give us for delivery. We aim despatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt and usually depatch on the day of order if received before 3pm. If we are unable to dispatch your order within 3 working days, we will advise you. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered on delivery of them to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for damage or their loss.
7. Liability – If you do not receive the goods you ordered, please advise us as soon as possible in writing at our contact address as soon as possible. We will be unable to trace goods lost in transit if notification is after 30 days from dispatch and we shall have no liability to you. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be (at our option): to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall not be liable for any payment to you by way of compensation other than to refund the amount paid by you for the goods in question. All terms, conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by statute, applicable local law or otherwise in relation to the goods you order are excluded. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you fo any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
8. Miscellaneous – If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. 9. Entire Agreement – These terms and conditions, together with our current web site prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing. In particular, nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorized representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.